Description of job position
- Guarding the state border to prevent the illegal entry of persons and goods without a valid residence permit for the Slovak Republic.
- Checking the personal identification documents of persons entering/leaving the country.
- Asking persons entering the state territory questions.
- Comparing goods declared in the customs declaration with the actual state.
- Conducting random and targeted personal examinations and examinations of luggage, hand luggage, vehicles, etc.
- Confiscating illegal and non-officially declared goods to the Exchequer.
- Supervising the disposal of illegal goods under the temporary management of the state.
Position Customs Officer - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,513 - 3,209 AUD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,711 - 6,576 AUD
Public Administration, Self-governance
3,046 - 6,142 AUD
TV/Film Production Assistant
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,686 - 6,619 AUD
Chief Executive Officer
6,699 - 34,323 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used