Description of job position
- Providing expertise in the field of specialization.
- Providing training and transferring expert knowledge and experience to other employees and management.
- Providing an independent opinion on the situation or the topic and reason of engagement.
- Analyzing problems/situations, giving suggestions, solutions, developing a plan and participating in solutions.
- Team working with other experts or employees engaged in optimal problem-solving.
- Performing other assigned tasks that require the possession of professional knowledge.
Position Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,513 - 3,209 AUD
Medicine & Social Care
2,535 - 8,162 AUD
Independent Expert Associate
Public Administration, Self-governance
3,442 - 6,935 AUD
2,963 - 7,572 AUD
Chief Executive Officer
6,699 - 34,323 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used