Description of job position
- Preparing, issuing and registering issued and received files and documents.
- Preparing drafts of various types of agreements.
- Providing legal support in administrative proceedings and disputes.
- Communicating with clients and informing them what personal and other documents to make available.
- Organizing and keeping lawsuit records.
- Producing internal corporate documents.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Administrative officer - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,143 - 3,024 KYD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,216 - 5,069 KYD
Law & Legislation
1,987 - 5,396 KYD
Customer Support Specialist
2,504 - 4,713 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
9,190 - 24,771 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used