Description of job position
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operating computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Compiling statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Calculating, preparing, and issuing bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Preparing bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compiling budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Preparing purchase orders and expense reports.
- Transferring details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Completing and submitting tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Import/Export Officer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,143 - 3,024 KYD
Construction & Real Estate
3,008 - 5,950 KYD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,166 - 5,754 KYD
3,105 - 5,834 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
9,190 - 24,771 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used