Description of job position
- Responsibility for the content and the visual aspect of newspapers, magazines, websites and other periodicals.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published.
- Managing the editorial team and editorial board.
- Approving ideas and suggestions of subordinates.
- Writing leading articles (editorials), columns, etc.
Position Editor-In-Chief - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
54643 - 119594 KZT
Chief Official - Public Administration, Self-governance
167100 - 294452 KZT
Editor-In-Chief - Management
97187 - 390114 KZT
Anesthetist - Medicine & Social Care
142451 - 327576 KZT
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
259120 - 1234964 KZT
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used