Description of job position
- Managing and controlling employees at the complaints department.
- Handling difficult customer complaints to their general satisfaction.
- Preparation of documents for a possible attempt at conciliation and litigation with customers or suppliers.
- Analysing the causes of difficult complaints.
- Proposing appropriate measures to avoid complaints.
Position Returns Department Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
52,326 - 120,763 KZT
IT System Administrator
110,344 - 324,671 KZT
Returns Department Manager
92,529 - 350,356 KZT
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
114,792 - 318,600 KZT
Chief Executive Officer
238,616 - 1,260,225 KZT
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used