Description of job position
- Driving traction vehicles on the railway track.
- Checking the technical condition of the traction vehicle before driving.
- Transporting persons, material, goods, etc.
- Checking the prescribed speed limits and other factors affecting driving safety.
- Stopping the train unit at the prescribed stations.
- Arranging and parking the railroad cars at the designated location.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Engine Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,395,253 - 2,998,251 LAK
2,710,401 - 7,169,182 LAK
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,112,661 - 6,633,615 LAK
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
2,370,201 - 7,675,744 LAK
Chief Executive Officer
6,104,775 - 32,098,485 LAK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used