Description of job position
- Recording the attendance of pupils as well as the place and type of work in the work journal.
- Familiarising students with the topic of the class, explaining the theoretical part of the curriculum.
- Preparing materials and tools needed for practical demonstrations.
- Notifying students of errors that can occur in case of non-compliance with proper technological procedures.
- Testing the knowledge and attention of students by asking questions.
- Providing practical demonstrations.
- Supervising the observance of proper technological procedures, safety and fire regulations.
- Giving warnings to students violating school rules in the form of notes in the class book.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Master in Vocational Education - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,250 - 4,934 LSL
3,988 - 13,230 LSL
Master in Vocational Education
Education, Science & Research
6,083 - 10,450 LSL
Call Center Supervisor
4,330 - 12,785 LSL
Chief Executive Officer
10,635 - 62,496 LSL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used