Description of job position
- Planning, managing and coordinating the existing production, production processes and capacities.
- Responsibility for creating production plans, budgets and production analysis.
- Implementing improvements and optimising resource utilisation.
- Coordinating, managing, assessing and motivating the production team.
- Checking team performance and other indicators.
- Monitoring production efficiency, securing technical support for production.
- Technical change management, implementing new technologies and procedures to increase competitiveness.
- Responsibility for following safety standards and quality standards, e.g. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. *
- Co-operation with other departments in the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Production Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,355 - 4,943 LSL
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist
5,997 - 16,495 LSL
4,883 - 18,215 LSL
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5,698 - 17,050 LSL
Chief Executive Officer
11,503 - 61,002 LSL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used