Description of job position
- Managing the operation of a school canteen.
- Responsibility for observing hygiene and food culture in a school canteen.
- Managing and supervising the work of subordinate staff.
- Ensuring compliance with the nutrient values in the meals served.
- Compiling a weekly menu.
- Ensuring the economical management of the assigned funds.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,780 - 3,081 EUR
Health Care Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
1,780 - 4,807 EUR
School Canteen Manager
Education, Science & Research
1,814 - 4,546 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
1,871 - 4,486 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,208 - 29,270 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used