Description of job position
- Performing expert work regarding the receipt, preparation, control and storage of medicines as directed by a pharmacist.
- Issuing of non-prescription medicines, medical aids and supplementary products of the pharmacy.
- Assisting the pharmacist with issuing prescription drugs and processing of documents for health insurance companies.
- Providing advice to patients on a limited scale.
- Controlling prices of medicines, medical aids and supplementary products in accordance with the current price list of the pharmacy.
- Receiving quantity shipments, verifying the correctness of the storage of medicines and medical supplies.
- Monitoring the expiration of drugs and disposal of time-expired drugs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
1,871 - 3,316 EUR
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
1,780 - 3,892 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,780 - 3,689 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used