Description of job position
- Providing after-sale services for sold products.
- Mounting and plugging products at the customers’ premises.
- Identifying the causes of defects in products.
- Assessing the eligibility of claims.
- Ordering malfunctioning or damaged components from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly letters to customers.
- Receiving and disbursing cash for performed repairs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Service Technician - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,214 - 4,960 EUR
2,405 - 4,739 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,251 - 4,943 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used