Description of job position
- Checking the legality, efficiency, and economic efficiency in the management of the city’s property and property rights.
- Reviewing the implementation of the city’s approved budget.
- Submitting plans for the city’s auditing activities.
- Checking compliance with Act No. 502/2001 Coll. on Financial Control.
- Reviewing the processing of complaints and petitions.
- Controlling treasury operations.
- Reviewing the implementation of resolutions adopted by the city or municipal council, as well as responses to the requests of citizens and council members’ interpellations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
2,861 - 6,938 EUR
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
3,181 - 6,539 EUR
3,559 - 6,102 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used