Description of job position
- Selling flowers, bouquets, wreaths and complementary goods.
- Cutting live, dried and artificial flowers.
- Binding and arranging flowers, bouquets and wreaths, depending on the occasion and requirements of clients.
- Designing floral decoration for interior and exterior areas.
- Providing advice on growing and caring for purchased plants.
Position Florist - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
480 - 1,068 EUR
559 - 1,414 EUR
550 - 1,434 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
646 - 1,321 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,098 - 9,638 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used