Description of job position
- Taking measurements of the clients with the help of a tape measure.
- Recording of the taken measurements.
- Consulting used materials and cuts with the customers.
- Making clothes for individual customers with the help of a sewing machine.
- Adjusting clothes according to the customers' requests.
- Mending damaged clothes.
- Doing simple maintenance of the sewing machines (exchanging threads, needles etc.).
Position Tailor - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
6,471 - 14,604 MVR
Petrol Station Attendant
8,032 - 17,758 MVR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8,818 - 16,748 MVR
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
7,927 - 17,984 MVR
Chief Executive Officer
35,808 - 141,583 MVR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used