Description of job position
- Deputising for the headmaster in his/her absence.
- Ensuring educational and organisational tasks on the authority of the headmaster.
- Managing and fulfilling the economic tasks at school.
- Fulfilling the organisational and administrative tasks related to the administrative staff of the school.
- Inspecting the activities of technical-economic and operational staff of the school.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of educational goals.
- Participating in the assessment of the work of teachers and other school staff.
- Compiling the required statistics and ensuring the substituting of school staff.
- Completing the documents for the school budget, its utilisation and efficiency of school management.
- Inspecting the work of the school youth centre and responsibility for professional growth educationists.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
60,984 - 220,344 MXN
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
203,556 - 677,592 MXN
Education, Science & Research
298,884 - 549,216 MXN
Technical product engineer
239,724 - 627,744 MXN
Chief Executive Officer
492,120 - 2,477,712 MXN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used