Description of job position
- Coordination of work and supervision of supply organizations, physical maintenance on managed devices, including facilities.
- Checking work safety and technological safety and the use of assigned personal protection working tools at the workplace.
- Processing plans for repairs and maintenance of different devices and the use of replacement parts.
- Entering purchase requirements for replacement parts, tools, etc.
- Providing and supervising maintenance performed by the supplier.
- Providing removal of detected faults after revisions.
- Providing installation of production lines according to the production schedule and instructions for technical preperation of production.
- Responsibility for an economical use of material, energy, tools and personal protection tools. Prevention of unauthorized use.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Maintenance Supervisor - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
7,472 - 16,692 MXN
Senior Sales Representative
13,983 - 55,211 MXN
13,658 - 55,697 MXN
Medicine & Social Care
20,858 - 45,663 MXN
Chief Executive Officer
33,106 - 189,565 MXN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used