Description of job position
- Checking compliance with safety regulations and standards in the workplace.
- Designing measures eliminating detected drawbacks.
- Creating and updating internal occupational health and safety regulations.
- Conducting entry and continuous staff trainings in occupational health and safety.
- Performing inspections and safety audits.
- Cooperating with government authorities in the investigation of accidents at work and writing protocols.
- Monitoring legislative changes concerning OSH.
- Managing documentation and records on OSH.
Position Health and Safety Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,458 - 3,615 NZD
2,785 - 7,943 NZD
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
3,325 - 7,214 NZD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
3,588 - 6,878 NZD
Chief Executive Officer
9,452 - 33,039 NZD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used