Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running and representativeness of the reception.
- Coordinating the activities of one or more receptionists.
- Welcoming and ushering visitors and/or guiding them to employees with whom business is to be conducted.
- Recording details about visitors in the guestbook or information system.
- Issuing and collecting passes upon the arrival/departure of visitors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls in Slovak as well as a foreign language.
- Training new recruits.
- Solving non-standard situations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
579 - 1,486 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
1,114 - 2,303 EUR
Chief Receptionist Officer
1,146 - 2,266 EUR
1,191 - 2,211 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,786 - 12,088 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used