Description of job position
- Handling complaints from customers to their general satisfaction.
- Issuing goods under complaint to customers.
- Carrying responsibility for goods returned by customers.
- Informing customers about their complaint rights.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Analysing causes of complaints.
- Keeping records of complaints received and handled.
Position Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 USD
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1052 - 2158 USD
Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce
724 - 2610 USD
Dispensing Optician - Medicine & Social Care
980 - 2267 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used