Description of job position
- Checking the accuracy and completeness of statistical data.
- Preparing documents for statistical surveys and analyses.
- Monitoring the development of statistical indicators and identifying the causes of deviations from the planned parameters.
- Processing comments and opinions on statistical results.
Position Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
1,630 - 3,119 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,637 - 3,118 EUR
Junior Project Manager
1,354 - 3,490 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used