Description of job position
- Providing advice to line managers and employees concerning the Labour Code and related legislation.
- Responsibility for the identification of the staffing need and recruitment of new employees.
- Managing the personnel administration.
- Ensuring the further development and education of employees.
- Reporting the results to the management of the company.
- Preparing documents for the wage department.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Generalist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,482 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,799 - 3,170 EUR
1,617 - 3,418 EUR
Returns Department Manager
1,455 - 3,642 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,694 - 12,214 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used