Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and submitting proposals for changes to existing products.
- Completing the texts of contracts, insurance clauses and special arrangements.
- Drawing up the guidelines and bylaws relating to a given class of insurance.
- Analysing the rates of insurance, and monitoring and analysing the loss ratio of the products.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Preparing and completing methodical seminars for distribution networks.
- Providing expert consultations on the products in a given class of insurance to other sections of the company.
Position Product Development Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
598 - 1,467 EUR
Qualified Mechanical Engineer
2,005 - 3,717 EUR
Product Development Specialist
2,017 - 3,713 EUR
1,793 - 4,045 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,725 - 12,171 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used