Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings.
- Calculating the coordinates of the tool.
- Writing the program using G and M codes.
- Drawing and modelling tool path using the CAM program.
- Ensuring the transfer of the program into the CNC machine.
- Setting up the machine by fastening the workpiece and tool.
- Producing components.
Position CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1157 - 2688 EUR
CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering
1350 - 2443 EUR
Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1363 - 2430 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used