Description of job position
- Reading drawings.
- Setting up grinding machinery and equipment.
- Processing of semi-finished products by means of grinding machines and equipment with an emphasis placed on maintaining the desired shape, dimensions and tolerances.
- Simple surface finish treatment of semi-finished products.
- Carrying out simple repairs and the maintenance of machinery and equipment.
Position Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 USD
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
1071 - 2235 USD
Cutter/Grinder/Polisher - Mechanical Engineering
1067 - 2254 USD
Butcher - Agriculture, Food Industry
1118 - 2192 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used