Description of job position
- Producing individually prepared medicines in accordance with the principles of good manufacturing practice, valid pharmacopoeia and standards.
- Handing out prescription-only medicines, over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Medical prescription and health cards processing with the use of computer technology.
- Providing advice to patients regarding proper use, dosage, and the normal and side effects of medicines.
- Checking stock levels, ordering medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Inspecting the quality of medicines and receiving medicines and raw materials into the stock records.
- Checking the accuracy of the placement and storage of medicines and medical goods.
- Coordinating the work of pharmacy technicians.
Position Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Designer - Arts & Culture
1362 - 2795 EUR
Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry
1219 - 2988 EUR
Interpreter - Translating, interpreting
1410 - 2742 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used