Description of job position
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operating computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Classifying, recording, and summarizing numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Compiling statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Calculating, preparing, and issuing bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Preparing bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Compiling budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Preparing purchase orders and expense reports.
- Transferring details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Completing and submitting tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
Position Import/Export Officer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1467 EUR
Traffic Engineer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1530 - 2907 EUR
Import/Export Officer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1544 - 2893 EUR
Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate
1452 - 3009 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4725 - 12171 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used