Description of job position
- Planning and designing roads, intersections, roundabouts, motorways, diversions, pavements, pedestrian crossings, overpasses, underpasses, islands etc. with an emphasis on safety and fluidity traffic.
- Getting familiar with the intensity of traffic, condition of roads, speed limits and accident statistics on specific road sections.
- Completing transport studies and their presentation at municipal council meetings.
- Making recommendations for mounting traffic signs, changing traffic lights’ settings or speed bumps on road sections with frequent traffic accidents.
- Making recommendations to increase/decrease the speed limits on specific road sections.
Position Traffic Engineer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
598 - 1498 EUR
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
1595 - 2839 EUR
Traffic Engineer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1539 - 2909 EUR
Import/Export Officer - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1523 - 2932 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4556 - 12472 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used