Description of job position
- Collecting shots and soundtracks from the recording media of the movie cameras.
- Digital editing of files and their segmenting into smaller logical units (so called sequences).
- Preparing a rough edit.
- Additional adjusting of the scene order with the purpose to achieve the logic and continuity of the sequences.
- Cooperating with the film directors, sound engineers and film composers.
Position Film Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1532 - 3312 SVC
Logistics Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2698 - 6708 SVC
Film Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2914 - 6436 SVC
TV Presenter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2800 - 6612 SVC
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7313 - 34201 SVC
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used