Description of job position
- Producing printed material with the help of printing presses.
- Preparing and controlling the printing forms.
- Securing production of a new printing form in case of its bad quality.
- Adjusting printing presses.
- Being responsible for keeping the correct technological procedure.
- Controlling the quality of the press.
- Keeping the printing presses in operation mode.
Position Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1532 - 3312 SVC
Painter - Construction & Real Estate
1918 - 6785 SVC
Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2980 - 5352 SVC
Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
2789 - 5597 SVC
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
7313 - 34201 SVC
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used