The salary range of employees working in Turks and Caicos Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,160.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,252.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turks and Caicos Islands into salary brackets in USD.
Average salary and range in Turks and Caicos Islands by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Cashier Commerce
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Banking
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Security Guard Security & Protection
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.