The salary range of employees working in Turks and Caicos Islands is, by default, in the range of 2,373.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,629.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turks and Caicos Islands into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in Turks and Caicos Islands by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turks and Caicos Islands (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Security Guard Security & Protection
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.