Description of job position
- Providing support and specialist guarantee regarding products.
- Communicating with doctors and experts in the field, attending seminars and conferences.
- Providing technical product data to colleagues from the sales and marketing department, and answering their questions.
- Providing specialist retraining to employees who are in charge of sales and marketing of the given product.
- Training new employees in the field of medical knowledge; following continuous specialist trainings.
- Preparing outputs and analyses of products for professional journals.* Maintaining contacts with the media.
- Implementing and reviewing clinical trials of pharmaceutical preparations.* Cooperating with product managers, district managers and the registration manager.
Position Medical Advisor - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
330,000 - 694,967 TZS
731,383 - 3,462,712 TZS
1,215,957 - 2,784,404 TZS
Business Group Manager
712,791 - 3,512,654 TZS
Chief Executive Officer
1,638,634 - 7,145,276 TZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used