Description of job position
- Producing individually prepared medicines in accordance with the principles of good manufacturing practice, valid pharmacopoeia and standards.
- Handing out prescription-only medicines, over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Medical prescription and health cards processing with the use of computer technology.
- Providing advice to patients regarding proper use, dosage, and the normal and side effects of medicines.
- Checking stock levels, ordering medicines, medical devices, and complementary pharmacy goods.
- Inspecting the quality of medicines and receiving medicines and raw materials into the stock records.
- Checking the accuracy of the placement and storage of medicines and medical goods.
- Coordinating the work of pharmacy technicians.
Position Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
330,000 - 694,967 TZS
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
689,930 - 1,557,444 TZS
618,125 - 1,654,929 TZS
581,063 - 1,707,268 TZS
Chief Executive Officer
1,638,634 - 7,145,276 TZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used