Description of job position
- Selling flowers, bouquets, wreaths and complementary goods.
- Cutting live, dried and artificial flowers.
- Binding and arranging flowers, bouquets and wreaths, depending on the occasion and requirements of clients.
- Designing floral decoration for interior and exterior areas.
- Providing advice on growing and caring for purchased plants.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Florist - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
360,000 - 913,033 UGX
523,409 - 1,295,895 UGX
513,674 - 1,316,728 UGX
472,286 - 1,383,357 UGX
Chief Executive Officer
1,903,026 - 9,457,870 UGX
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used