Description of job position
- Responsibility for planting, spraying, collecting, storing and selling agricultural products.
- Operating agricultural machinery and equipment and keeping them in working order.
- Collecting the samples of crops and livestock.
- Conducting experiments aimed at increasing the fertility of crops, livestock performance and their resistance to disease and pests.
- Keeping records of discovered facts, their analysing and drawing conclusions.
- Cleaning and sterilising the laboratory and laboratory equipment.
Position Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Teacher - Education, Science & Research
2360 - 5773 USD
Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry
2452 - 5654 USD
Pharmacist assistant - Pharmaceutical Industry
2234 - 5955 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used