Description of job position
- Looking for potential clients within an assigned region.
- Presenting and promoting goods or services.
- Monitoring the stock levels of goods at different locations and accepting orders.
- Providing professional advice to customers and resolving claims.
- Performing supporting marketing activities at facilities.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of a personal sales plan.
- Reporting sales results to a direct superior.
Position Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Stonemason - Construction & Real Estate
2072 - 7008 USD
Sales Representative - Commerce
1999 - 7119 USD
Roofer - Construction & Real Estate
2063 - 7028 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used