Description of job position
- Arranging for the purchase, sale and rental of real estate.
- Searching for properties matching the requirements of the client.
- Publication of advertisements in the media.
- Conducting sightings of properties, preparing photographic documentation of the interior and exterior.
- Presentation of selected properties to the clients.
- Preparing administrative documents for the closure of the business case.
- Managing and updating real estate portfolio and client database.
Position Estate Agent - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Editor-In-Chief - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3369 - 6870 USD
Estate Agent - Construction & Real Estate
2400 - 8206 USD
Metallurgist - Mining, Metallurgy
3067 - 7274 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used