Description of job position
- Keeping detailed written records of laboratory research, experiments and activities performed.
- Working in a laboratory performing procedures, maintaining equipment.
- Assisting lead scientists with their work.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Laboratory Technician - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
13,200 - 43,452 USD
Arts & Culture
26,616 - 70,308 USD
Education, Science & Research
27,768 - 68,760 USD
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker
Arts & Culture
27,408 - 69,408 USD
Chief Executive Officer
97,656 - 512,148 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used