Description of job position
- Responsibility for the drawing up a plan of training activities.
- Determining the training needs and communication with senior staff in developing a training plan.
- Preparing the group and individual training plans.
- Introducing the new training systems and new projects.
- Cooperating in the implementation of professional career system and in creating a system of further education.
- Creating and implementing the professional career system of employees and creating the processes to ensure the further professional development of employees.
- Conducting organisation development projects.
- Independent completing, recording and revising the proposals of training activities (internal and external).
- Creating and managing the catalogue of training activities.
- Providing advice on creating training proposals.
- Preparing and organising internal trainings, preparing technical equipment and the ensuring suitable classrooms.
- Tracking feedback from conducted training in order to improve the service provided for the necessary staff development.
- Providing training activities through external training companies.
- Participating in defining the requirements and specifications for choosing a supplier of training activities.
- Communicating with the external suppliers of trainings.
- Covering the current qualification needs.
- Providing advice to managers and employees concerning the arrangements for further education.
- Independent developing, designing and documenting trainings and seminars for employees.
- Conducting or moderating seminars, conferences, group works, case studies, planning and model situations.
- Performing one´s own training activities.
- Monitoring and analysing the trends and news in the market of education development and further education of adults and human resources and their implementation as appropriate.
- Responsibility for keeping records of completed trainings and courses.
- Preparing reports and statistics on training activities.
- Presenting the process and outcomes of training activities for audits and controlling.
- Communicating with other external companies and institutions (secondary schools, universities, training and educational centres, educational agencies, etc.) in order to achieve an effective co-operation in implementing joint projects.
Position Education Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Bidding engineer - Construction & Real Estate
2677 - 9722 USD
Education Specialist - Human Resources
3299 - 8854 USD
Data Station Testing Specialist - Telecommunications
2998 - 9324 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used