Description of job position
- Creating a wide range of graphic concepts on the basis of detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,358 - 3,503 USD
2,511 - 4,931 USD
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,264 - 5,259 USD
Medicine & Social Care
1,986 - 5,663 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,137 - 33,465 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used