Description of job position
- Planning the receipt and organising of the repair processes with respect to the efficient use of personnel, means of production and material.
- Managing, coordinating and motivating employees.
- Assigning tasks to employees and monitoring their fulfilment.
- Recording and evaluating the time worked and workers' performance.
- Assisting in diagnosing the complex defects and determining the repair procedures.
- Handling complaints and claims from customers.
Position Auto Repair Shop Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,358 - 3,503 USD
Construction & Real Estate
2,807 - 9,204 USD
Auto Repair Shop Manager
2,274 - 9,992 USD
Data Station Testing Specialist
3,337 - 8,477 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,137 - 33,465 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used