Description of job position
- Conducting periodic examinations of patients.
- Instructing patients on proper cleaning of teeth, interdental spaces and oral caries.
- Removing tartar and pigment coating.
- Taking and evaluating X-rays.
- Fluoridating teeth, polishing dentures and dental enamel.
- Providing advice on the prevention of tooth decay and related illnesses.
Position Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
CNC Machine Setter - Mechanical Engineering
3019 - 5372 USD
Dental Hygienist - Medicine & Social Care
2464 - 6099 USD
Service Technician - Information Technology
2790 - 5672 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used