Description of job position
- Fabricating models serving as a model for the production of castings.
- Fabricating one-time and permanent founding forms.
- Operating smelting machines and equipment in order to melt the metal to the desired temperature.
- Fabricating components with complex shapes and semi-finished products by casting molten metal into sand, ceramic and metal moulds.
- Removing the rough castings from moulds after cooling.
- Removing the residues of moulding material from the surface of rough castings.
- Grinding, sanding or other processing of rough castings.
Position Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Technician - Telecommunications
2122 - 6603 USD
Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy
2462 - 6143 USD
Smith - Mechanical Engineering
2978 - 5510 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used