Description of job position
- Ensuring the accuracy of statistical information and the results of clinical trials.
- Drafting and approving information collection forms.
- Recording information on the effects of drugs on trial participants.
- Entering information on trial participants into the computer system.
- Entering data on the type, dose, and effects of drugs on a specific group of trial participants into the computer system.
- Instructing monitors of clinical trials in order to obtain more valuable information.
- Preparing and submitting final reports to superiors.
Position Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Production Manager - Mechanical Engineering
4471 - 8041 USD
Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
3456 - 9380 USD
Leasing Consultant - Leasing
3890 - 8877 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used