Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for the economic results of the health-care facility.
- Responsibility for the level of the provided health care.
- Responsibility for implementing and conforming to legislative and inner regulations.
- Giving and re-evaluating suggestions for the improvement of the economic results and for the achievement of a better quality of the provided health care.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Leading business negotiations.
- Representing the health-care facility in the media.
Position Medical Institution Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3503 USD
iOS Developer - Information Technology
4729 - 15062 USD
Medical Institution Manager - Top Management
3763 - 16578 USD
Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications
5286 - 14461 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6137 - 33465 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used