Description of job position
- Providing psychological counselling for individuals and/or groups.
- Detecting problems with the help of test batteries.
- Analysing problems and relationships at the working place.
- Taking part in making up work groups and teams.
- Suggesting measures focused on improving the work climate.
- Finding out facts about employees with the help of special tests and questionnaires.
Position Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
1851477 - 4532956 UZS
Occupational Psychologist - Human Resources
1727368 - 4703027 UZS
Insurance Technician - Insurance
1455694 - 5098983 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used