Description of job position
- Writing and editing a wide range of corporate articles, documents, speeches, newsletters etc.
- Participating in the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy.
- Providing advice on the adoption and use of internal communication culture.
- Updating the company website and intranet.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication.
Position Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
1,974,583 - 5,404,367 UZS
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,836,267 - 5,605,927 UZS
2,084,607 - 5,265,469 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used