Description of job position
- Being responsible for the professional standard of health care provided in the hospital.
- Managing and supervising head nurses and managing health care staff in cooperation with department heads.
- Ensuring the filling of staff positions in the hospital in cooperation with department heads.
- Being responsible for the organisation, quality and efficiency of health care provided.
- Being responsible for adherence to professional and ethical methods of health care.
- Creating training plans and ensuring the training of subordinate employees.
- Handling patient complaints in cooperation with the legal department.
Position Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Health and Safety Officer - Security & Protection
2005874 - 4208747 UZS
Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
1574357 - 4808741 UZS
Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1997233 - 4244740 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used