Description of job position
- Getting familiar with the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Implementing field reconnaissance, analysing the soil quality, climate type, nature of the terrain and other factors.
- Completing preliminary architectural designs of gardens, parks, orchards and areas of a similar nature.
- Designing landscaping and garden structures using specialised software.
- Defining the preliminary costs for the project.
- Consulting with clients and professionals in the field concerning the used plants and materials.
- Implementing the author's supervision of the overall project implementation.
- Providing advice on landscape architecture.
Position Landscape Architect - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Marketing assistant - Marketing, Advertising, PR
1282915 - 3946676 UZS
Landscape Architect - Service Industries
1488837 - 3679897 UZS
Trolleybus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1530977 - 3629515 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used