Description of job position
- Transporting and delivering goods based on predefined conditions domestically and abroad.
- Coordinating and controlling the loading of goods with the goal of securing the optimum placement of goods and avoiding any overloading of individual axles and/or the entire vehicle.
- Taking the appropriate measures to prevent goods from moving during transport.
- Taking the appropriate measures to protect goods and the vehicle from theft (during rest breaks).
- Using a satellite navigation system and travel maps to precisely locate the delivery location.
- Maintaining communication links with the dispatch using a radio station.
- Managing customs formalities during international transport (outside the EU).
- Checking the quantity and type of goods delivered during unloading; providing the client with all the necessary documentation.
- Fuelling at filling stations, checking the technical condition of an entrusted motor vehicle.
- Respecting all legally-defined rest breaks.
Position Lorry Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Card Services Clerk - Banking
1609880 - 3958611 UZS
Lorry Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1655638 - 3897836 UZS
Journalist - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1662254 - 3894912 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used